The first impressions of the term ‘Audio Designing & Integrations’ is taken as the placement of the audio system. The actual scenario on the other hand is entirely based upon addressing the challenges, meeting the requirements of the project and also keeping it in sync with the basic fundamentals of audio engineering.
1. The Sound should be loud enough to be audible for everyone.
2. The sound should be evenly distributed.
3. There should not be any feedback or whistling.
4. The audio should sound natural.
5. It should be possible to create zones with different sound intensity in each zone if so desired.
6. The system should be universal and easy to operate.
Speaker tuning and room equalization is a very critical part of any type of audio installation as the sound of any speaker sounds differently in different places due to acoustical properties of the area. To tune the system and do the real-time analysis we use the most advanced software and hardware tools. Without tuning, even the most sophisticated sound equipment does not sound the way it should.
Our designers and engineers understand the complexities and nuances of acoustic science and sonic behavior. From open air arenas and houses of worship to auditoriums and conference rooms, hotels, clubs and other hospitality verticals, our team has been delivering excellence for more than 15 years.